Job Opening: Growth Coordinator
About the role
We are looking for a talented, passionate marketer to join our team at The Good Stuff. You’ll be responsible for bringing in new visitors to our website and converting them into customers. We are constantly testing out new projects, so you’ll have the opportunity to touch a lot of different areas. You’ll work with the founder directly and have the opportunity to contribute and grow within the organization. We operate how we feel a modern organization should, meaning we value flexible work and personal growth. This is a full-time position but we are open to part-time for the right candidate.
Some of the things you’ll be working on (experience in all of these is a plus):
- Paid advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram)
- Email Marketing/Automation
- Content Creation
- Social campaigns
- SEO analysis/implementation
- Google Analytics analysis
- Brand partnerships
Some of the things that make you great for this role:
- You can manage yourself - that means you’re driven, have a strong attention to detail, and understand time management.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You’re interested in how things work under the hood online.
- You’re a strong writer.
- You consider yourself an A-player.
- Bonus: You’ve had your own website, project, or even your own business.
- Bonus: You’re familiar with Shopify.
- Bonus: You have good visual skills: graphic design, photography, or other.
About The Good Stuff
What if you could start every day on the right foot? The Good Stuff makes delicious, ready-to-blend smoothies to help you do so. We sell online and wholesale to anyone who wants a great breakfast. With programs for athletes, cleanses, and smoothie newbies alike, and every flavour from chocolate to minty kale, we've got the perfect new morning routine for everyone.
To apply: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.