COVID-19 Health & Safety Precautions
Like everyone, we’re following the Coronavirus developments very closely. We continue to monitor the latest advice from our provincial and federal health agencies, and want you to know that we have plans in place to ensure customers of The Good Stuff are as safe as possible without removing service.
- Our primary concern is the well-being of our customers and staff. We are following the guidelines set forth by Health Canada - which include requiring sick staff to stay at home, promoting good hygiene practices, and communicating any potential exposure of a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- Internally, our food safety and sanitizing procedures have always been at a high level as we are an industrial food manufacturing facility. We have however increased our awareness, processes, and safety-focused activities to ensure we are doing what we can to contribute to our community’s safety.
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency has no reports of human illness that suggest COVID-19 transmission by food products. We remain vigilant at all times to ensure safety is the top priority.
- Delivery drivers are required to use sanitizer after each delivery; clean any touchpoints in their vehicles with disinfectant wipes, and to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms of illness. Our drivers have been instructed to practice no-contact delivery. This means drivers will limit their contact with our customers by only knocking or ringing the bell, then place delivery bags outside your door.
We also understand the importance (and challenge) of safely getting healthy food right now. To help accommodate this, we will be waiving all delivery fees until further notice.
We also will support any customers who would like to order one-time to stock up - just indicate "one-time" in the checkout notes and you will not be charged for a recurring membership (you'll still have to pick a frequency, but it will be waived). Orders start here.
If you have further questions or concerns, please reach out to us directly on this page.
- Michael Steele & Graeme Taylor, Founders, The Good Stuff